A very rare opportunity to purchase this detached family home within a few minutes walk of the town itself but tucked away in an exclusive private road.
- EXCLUSIVE HOME IN PRIVATE ROAD
- RARELY AVAILABLE, HIGHLY CONVENIENT TOWN LOCATION
- LARGE ENTRANCE HALL
- LARGE DUAL ASPECT SITTING ROOM
- DINING ROOM WITH WALNUT FLOORING
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES & UTILITY ROOM
- SEPARATE BREAKFAST ROOM WITH LANTERN ROOF
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 5 & FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN AND DOUBLE GARAGE
This exceptional detached home forms part of an exclusive development within an “oasis like” private road in the very heart of the town. The spacious property is arranged over two floors and comprises a large entrance hall with cloakroom, dual aspect living room, separate dining room, family room/bedroom 5, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and open to a breakfast room with lantern roof and adjacent utility room. Upstairs, there are four generously proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and a shower room. The large loft space previously had consent to be converted to provide further accommodation. The property forms part of a private road, each owning an equal share in the Company that owns the most attractive area of adjacent land and there is a double garage with an electric roller door nearby.
1) Residents each own one share in Normandy Gardens Residents Association Ltd.
2) Estates Charge - For communal grounds keeping, insurance etc currently £480 p.a.
3) Planning permission (now lapsed) was obtained in 2018 for conversion of the house and garage lofts under application ref DC/17/2172. Referral Fees
: Courtney Green routinely refer prospective purchasers to Nepcote Financial Ltd who may offer to arrange insurance and/or mortgages. Courtney Green may be entitled to receive 20% of any commission received by Nepcote Financial Ltd.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Buyers/Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Buyer/Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.