More Local knowledge
At Courtney Green our thriving Residential Management Department currently acts for both new and existing developments covering leasehold apartments and freehold house estates, all within the West Sussex area.
We can tailor our service to suit your individual requirements whether you are an appointed Director of a residents’ management company or an existing freeholder. Through right to manage legislation, as a leaseholder, you no longer have to suffer poor service, high service charge levels and (subject to certain conditions) you may also be able to regain the management of your development and appoint Courtney Green to take care of it for you.
We have a dedicated and experienced team all with local knowledge and strong relationships with approved and local contractors, ensuring response times are fast and realistic repair rates are charged. Our own fee structure is fair and transparent and would normally include the following management duties:
- Organising and monitoring repairs and maintenance
- Arranging Insurance, handling claims and re-valuations
- Charge / Service Ground rent invoicing and collection
- Handling end of year accounts and financial forecasts
- Negotiation of contractor’s contracts.
- Setting up and attending Board Meetings.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance / risk assessments
- Legal support and guidance.
- Monthly site inspections
For an informal discussion or to arrange a site visit please contact Tel: 01403 246170 or email@example.com