Courtney Green is an independent lettings, estate agent and residential management agency with years of experience in the local property market. Whether you’re looking for a property for investment or a new home, whether you’re buying, selling, renting or are a landlord looking for tenants, we’re certain that you’ll receive more from Courtney Green.
Having witnessed the housing boom of the late 1980’s and survived the recession that followed, we’re able to offer our clients a wealth of experience and advice in respect of the sale, rental or management of their residential property.
We uphold traditional values, work hard for our clients and have a committed body of staff that between them have an unparalleled level of local experience.
- No minimum sole agency
- Free without obligation market appraisal
- A prime office in the centre of Horsham’s Carfax
- Professional sales details
- Full colour list of available properties sent to registered purchases on a regular basis • Our own website, updated daily
- National web portals, such as Rightmove.co.uk
- Weekly colour advertising in the West Sussex County Times
- Prominent “for sale” & “to let” boards outside the property.
- Competitive fees
More… Local Knowledge
We have extensive knowledge to help with your property sale or let, but as we’ve been in the heart of Horsham for around a quarter of a century, we can also help your potential buyers with information about the closest primary school, the nearest shop or the best place to walk a dog.
At Courtney Green we offer help and assistance to our prospective purchasers/tenants throughout the transaction from their initial enquiry to the successful conclusion of their purchase/tenancy. We also provide other helpful services including:
- Easy to use property search tool
- Professional advice
- Accompanied viewings where applicable
- Negotiations with the vendor/landlord on your behalf
- Introduction to a recommended solicitor for buyers
- We will remain in contact with you right up until moving in day
For peace of mind we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPO), The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) and the SAFEagent scheme and abide by their rules and codes of conduct.
Courtney Green will hold your deposit in a separate account for the duration of the tenancy and register this with an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
More… Happy Customers
Don’t just take our word for it…
Here’s what some of our customers say!