To be sold by Informal Tender closing date for offers - Monday, 29th October 2018. An exceptional detached bungalow in need of modernisation, yet situated in one of Horsham's most desirable locations and offered with the benefit of no chain. Just a stone's throw from the town, this detached bungalow is tucked away in a small cul-de-sac off Queensway and much scope for improvement and enlargement, subject to the necessary consents being obtainable. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, two good sized bedrooms, shower room and separate w.c., good sized kitchen and a large sitting room which opens to a dining area and a sun room. There is a gas radiator heating system and all of the window have been double glazed. Outside there is a private driveway which leads to the garage and the most delightful rear garden which offers enormous degree of privacy and has been beautifully stocked over the years. In all then a superb bungalow in a fabulous location and viewings are strongly recommended with the vendor's sole agents, Courtney Green.
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:
Large Covered Entrance Area
With glazing and light point, front door with obscured glazing to the
L-Shaped Entrance Hall
With hatch to the loft space, cupboard housing the electrical fuse box and meter, thermostat for heating control, radiator, telephone point. Doors to each room.
13' (3.96m) x 12' (3.65m). With front aspect window, radiator, t.v. aerial point.
10' (3.05m) x 10' (3.05m). Being double aspect with windows to the side and three picture windows to the front, radiator.
With large walk-in shower having over-size tray, independent shower and glass screen, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, fully tiled splashback, radiator, door to airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with immersion heater and shelving.
With low level w.c., radiator, obscured window to the side.
13'1 (3.98m) x 9'10 (2.99m) max. With a fitted range of light fronted eye and base level units with matching drawers and areas of worktop, inset single drainer sink. Rear and side windows, eye level Belling double oven/grill, four burner gas hob, recess for washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, floor mounted gas fired boiler providing heating and hot water with adjacent digital programmer. Glazed door to outside.
17'10 (5.43m) x 12'2 (3.71m). With attractive Arts & Crafts brick and tile fireplace, side aspect window, two radiators, t.v. aerial point. Full size archway to the
12' (3.65m) x 9'8 (2.94m). With windows to each side and sliding doors leading to the Sun Room, radiator, and two wall light points.
12' (3.65m) x 7' (2.13m). Of powder coated metal construction on a concrete base with sliding door to the garden and ventilating window.
To the front of the bungalow there is an attractive landscaped garden area featuring various ornamental evergreens interspersed through a pebbled bed and with large planting areas, rockery and the driveway providing parking for at least two cars which in turn leads to the attached garage.
A gated side access leads to the
17'8 (5.38m) x 8'4 (2.54m). With single up and over door to the front, glazed door to covered passage and rear window.
Superb Rear Garden
About 50ft by 70ft wide, the garden has been hard landscaped for ease of maintenance and consists of an exceptional collection of specimen of trees and plants with extensive areas of paving relieved by pebbled borders and pathways and there is an exceptional feeling of tanquillity and seclusion. Covered seating area, timber shed and useful area for bins, etc.
INFORMAL TENDER TERMS
To whom it may concern.
RE: 32 QUEENSWAY, HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEX. RH12 2PW
On instructions our vendor, the above mentioned property is to be offered for sale by "Informal Tender" unless sold previously and our client has instructed us to bring marketing to a close by 29th October, 2018. All interested parties should submit their best and final offers in writing for the property by that date.
The basis on which offers are to be made is are follows:
1. All offers will be subject to contract and should be submitted in writing by 12.00 noon on Monday, 29th October, 2018 and should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and marked for the attention of "Mr S J Greenfield - ref. 32 Queensway, Horsham, West Sussex. RH12 2PW", Courtney Green, 25 Carfax, Horsham, West Sussex. RH12 1EE
2. Offers should be submitted for a finite sum and any offer which can be determined only by reference to any other offer received will not be considered.
3. Your offer should state clearly your ability to proceed, i.e. whether your ability to proceed will be dependent upon the sale of another property and, if so, the position you have reached with the sale of that property. Please also confirm whether or not a mortgage or other loan arrangements are required.
4. Your offer should state whether it is subject to a structural survey or whether you have already satisfied yourself as to the condition of the property.
5. Please provide details with your offer of the name and address of the Solicitor who would be acting on your behalf in the event of your offer being successful. If you are in the process of selling your own property, please include the name and telephone number of the estate agent acting on your behalf.
6. The vendors do not necessarily undertake to accept the highest, or any, offer.
7. The successful applicants in each instance will be required to enter into an exchange of contracts with 28 days of their solicitors receiving the draft contract.
Courtney Green Estate Agents
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Purchasers to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.